Bed/Bath: 2bd / 1.5ba
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Inner Sunset 2BD Flat
Inner Sunset 1.5 bathroom unit which comes remodeled with hardwood floors throughout, and shared backyard with bicycle storage. Located in desirable Inner Sunset with walking distance to public transportation, UCSF, and Golden Gate Park.
- Approximately 900 sq ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Brand new double-paned windows
- Original 1920's woodwork throughout
- Kitchen totally remodeled with brand new stainless steel appliances – stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- Washer/dryer in building – Coin op
- Street Parking
- Bicycle storage
- Shared backyard, great for barbecuing
- A small pet considered on an individual basis
- Walk to Irving shops & eateries, and easy access to N-Judah Muni line
The natives who grew up in San Francisco remember the Sunset District as a sleepy corner of the city. The Sunset District real estate was made up of Edwardian and contemporary flats, condominiums and apartments. Some of the businesses that made the Inner Sunset a quiet destination are still going strong, including Pasquale's Pizzeria, Tart to Tart and Yancy’s Saloon.
Originally called The Outside Lands, the Sunset began as sand and scrub, but was built out along the Golden Gate Park when it was established in the 1890s. Through the latter half of the twentieth century, residents here were historically long-time locals and UCSF students. The dot com boom in the late 90s brought a large white collar crowd ...
More About Inner Sunset